The deadline of CV submission is extended to the 15th of April 2020
ZEUXIS NGO is looking for a lawyer/ legal advisor to be contracted in the framework of the project “ΜΕRΙΜΝΑ – Safeguarding children at Greek border points” in the Safe Area for Unaccompanied Minors in Leros.
ZEUXIS is an official implementing partner of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) for the provision of protection and assistance services to Unaccompanied Migrant Children (UMCs) hosted in the Safe Area (SA) of the Reception and Identification Centre (RIC) in Leros.
Zeuxis considers all applications according to the position requirements and according to the fair treatment principle. The lawyer will have to start immediately.
For more info on the job vacancy, you can call: 210 3809870.
The Lawyer/Legal Advisor:
- Will be responsible for the provision of legal counseling to the unaccompanied minors residing in the Safe Area.
- Will communicate with any competent authority to undertake all the actions needed for the legal support of the unaccompanied minors.
- Will maintain complete records for each case - all records are strictly confidential.
- Will provide regular briefing to the Science Project Leader and the Field Coordinator.
- Will have to undertake any other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisors.
• University Degree in Law.
• Fluency in English.
• Professional experience practicing law, knowledge of immigration and refugee law.
• ICT skills.
• Teamwork and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to handle stress and high pressure.
• Previous experience in similar setting is considered an asset.
Zeuxis considers all applicants on the basis of equal treatment. By sending their CV, the applicants accept that ZEUXIS will maintain their CVs so as to complete the procedure. CVs and personal data will be handled with confidentiality.